M17 Sealed Gel Battery ( Pair )
Part Number: ES17-12
Price: $215.00 Pr
Long range 18Ah battery. MK Deep Cycle Mobility batteries are the number one battery choice by leading manufacturers.
MK Gel Scooter and Wheelchair batteries have a durable sealed construction that is FAA, IATA and UPS approved.
The Gelled/Suspended Electrolyte in non liquid; allowing the battery to be leak free in any position.
The re-sealing vent system prevents excessive internal pressure; thus, they cannot explode under normal conditions.
- Afikim Electric Vehicles Super Light SL2, Caddy
- Amigo Mobility RT Express, MC, MCX, RT Express Jr.
- Bruno Typhoon C3 RWD, Cub 35 FWD (U1 optional)
- Chauffer Mobility Lil Taxi
- Dalton Medical 3 wheel SC-43
- Damaco D90, D99, Child's Elite (14 x14)
- Electric Mobility Rascal AutoGo 550, Rascal AutoGo 555, Rascal Fold & Go 370, Rascal 320
- Frank Mobility E-Fix (with high capacity case), E-Fix Basic
- Golden Technology Alante Jr., Liteway
- Invacare Lynx SX-3, AT'M Take Along
- Karma Medical Products KP10, KP10.2
- Lifestand LSC Compact Standing Wheelchair
- Medline Industries Gemini 1
- MP3C-Jr, Pioneer (S538, S548)
- Pioneer 1 (SP232, SP23), Pioneer 2 (SP242, SP24)
- Pride Mobility GoGo SC40LR & SC44LR, GoGo Elite Traveller Plus
- Pride Mobility GoGo LX with CTS, Rally
- Shoprider Mobility Sunrunner, Snazzy, 777E, Dasher 9, Start 8
- Suiter Destination
- Wheelcare Superlight Scooter
Simple Battery Care Tips:
- Use the manufacturer's automatic charger for all routine charging.
- Never use an automotive or wet-type charger on sealed Gel or AGM Batteries. (This will damage your batteries)
- Don't "top off" the battery with frequent charging.
Frequently Asked Battery Questions:
How often should I charge my Battery
- Daily Users: Charge nightly. This applies to anyone who uses their equipment for community mobility outside the home.
- Occasional Users: Charge your battery before an outing and always after active use. ( Ideally when the "fuel gauge" is about 50 percent).
How should a battery be stored
- Always store your batteries "fully charged".
- Check all batteries once a month and recharge as needed.
- Sealed Gel and AGM batteries can hold a charge for up to 6 months.
- When storing a char or scooter for more than 2 weeks, charge the batteries and then disconnect them.
- Avoid Hot and Cold extremes when storing batteries.
|Construction:||Sealed VRLA, AGM|