M40 Sealed Gel Batteries
Part Number: M40-12 SLD G
Price: $489.00 Pr
MK Deep Cycle Mobility batteries are the number one battery choice by leading manufacturers. MK Gel Scooter and Wheelchair batteries have a durable sealed construction that is FAA, IATA and UPS approved. The Gelled/Suspended Electrolyte in non liquid; allowing the battery to be leak free in any position. The re-sealing vent system prevents excessive internal pressure; thus, they cannot explode under normal conditions.
- Afikim Breeze C
- Amigo Mobility GT Transport, B-6
- Electric Mobility Rascal 655
- Handicare Ibis XP
- Handicare Beatle
- Handicare Alex
- Karma Medical Products KP40, KP45.3
- Levo LCM 36amp
- Merits Health Products MP3CF, MP3F, MP3C, MP3U
- Merits Health Products Pioneer 3 (S132, SP43), Pioneer 4 (S142, SP44)
- Meyra 967, 2472, 2482-Narrow
- Orthofab/ Lifestyles Titan
- Permobil Hexior, Koala
- Pride Mobility Legend, Celebrity, Celebrity XL, Cyclone, Laser
- Pride Mobility Hurricane, Celebrity XL
- Pride Mobility Victory XL, Boxster
- Quickie Aspire M10/M11, Freestyle M11
- Shoprider Mobility Sprinter, 889-3, 889-4, Sprinter XL4 (8889B-4)
- Shoprider Mobility TE889DX2-4, 889DX4-4, Sprinter Deluxe
- Shoprider Mobility TE999
- Suntech Regent 3 & 4 (early series)
- Theradyne EV1782, EV1852, EV1882
- Theradyne EV1868, EV1872
Simple Battery Care Tips:
- Use the manufacturer's automatic charger for all routine charging.
- Never use an automotive or wet-type charger on sealed Gel or AGM Batteries. (This will damage your batteries)
- Don't "top off" the battery with frequent charging.
Frequently Asked Battery Questions:
How often should I charge my Battery
- Daily Users: Charge nightly. This applies to anyone who uses their equipment for community mobility outside the home.
- Occasional Users: Charge your battery before an outing and always after active use. ( Ideally when the "fuel gauge" is about 50 percent).
How should a battery be stored
- Always store your batteries "fully charged".
- Check all batteries once a month and recharge as needed.
- Sealed Gel and AGM batteries can hold a charge for up to 6 months.
- When storing a char or scooter for more than 2 weeks, charge the batteries and then disconnect them.
- Avoid Hot and Cold extremes when storing batteries.