AirLogic Posture Support - Slim-Cut Zippered
Your Price: Out of stock
Slim-Cut styles provide trunk and chest support, while enabling the comfort of air movement between the user and the underside of the support. Moisture-wicking Air Mesh material accelerates air movement under and through the posture support. AirLogic incorporates contemporary, fashionable details and rich fabrics to create functional designs.
Air movement promotes a dry, comfortable fit. Breathable structural layers provide support and durability while controlled flexibility enables comfortable movement. The panel is a structured design with a limited 2-way stretch: less flimsy and more supportive than traditional neoprene belts.
A hidden YKK zipper features a wide, easy-pull tab to facilitate operation by users with limited hand function. The durable zipper is concealed by the welded seam to compliment the modern appearance.
Slim-Cut styles are designed especially for women or those whom prefer less material covering the chest area. Enjoy all the features of AirLogic in a more streamlined design.
- Front-Pull adjustable D-ring straps on the top
- Removable panel is machine washable and dries quickly due to the breathability of the air mesh
- The top and bottom straps are not interchangeable, preventing incorrect positioning
- The buckles on the bottom straps swivel to provide additional comfort without losing the desired position of the panel
- Quickly install the support with our Tri-Glide Belt Anchors and adjust webbing length with the durable Side Release Buckles and D-ring pulls
|Low-profile top buckles combine easy-to-use side release operation and a strong hold with a dynamic, sporty look. To prevent improper installation of the posture support, the top buckle cannot be interchanged with the bottom buckle.||Front D-ring pull straps enable easy posture support adjustment by users and caregivers.||Swiveling, quick-release bottom buckles enable pelvic movement without causing uncomfortable pressure while maintaining proper trunk support and stabilization. The durable pivoting buckle increases belt longevity by distributing connection point stress.|
|Medium||10 1/2"||21"||7"||11 3/4"||2 1/2"||2 1/4"|
|Large||11 1/2"||23"||7 3/4"||13"||2 3/4"||2 1/2"|
|X Large||12 1/2"||25"||8 3/4"||14"||3"||2 3/4"|