Invacare Matrx Libra Wheelchair Cushion
- Ab/adductor contour promotes comfortable midline leg position.
- Pre-ischial contour prevents sliding to reduce shear
- Trochanteric shelf promotes level pelvis, lateral stability.
- Extended rear cushion radius helps prevent posterior pelvic tilt.
- Waterfall front edge accommodates tight hamstrings, foot propulsion.
The Matrx Libra wheelchair cushion uses a combination of high resilient foam and dual layer fluid sac to provide maximum protection around boney prominences and stability to the pelvis.
Recommended for all users including those at highest risk of skin breakdown.
The Libra Fit Kit components are available to enhance immersion, correct and accommodate orthopedic issues.
Outer Cover - Moisture-resistant, high-stretch, breathable Startex. Hook and loop fastener strips, lifting strap, convenient zippered side pocket with easy-pull zipper tab. Optional Spacetex 4000U cover available for extra breathability, or Infection Control cover made with wipeable Reverse Startex.
Inner Liner - Highly flexible Platilon liner provides an extra layer of moisture protection.
Fluid Sac - Dual-layer, sealed compartments for maximum protection around boney prominences. Non-temperature sensitive, no kneading or maintenance required.
Foam Base - Anatomically contoured to optimize pelvic support and positioning. High resilience foam made with Ultra-Fresh anti-microbial and odor protection.